Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blog Blast for Peace : June 4, 2008

What started with one blogger and one blog has traveled from blog to blog across the globe until it reached 35 countries and 46 states. BlogBlast for Peace is a semi-annual blog event.

This is my Peace Globe in support of
Blog Blast for Peace, June 4, 2008.


This is the Prayer for Peace that
should be prayed every day
at noon, wherever you are.


May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days
to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth
as it continues to spin and circle in
frigid space with its warm and
fragile cargo of animate life.


United Nations Secretary-General U Thant spoke of Spaceship Earth on Earth Day March 21, 1971 at the ceremony of the ringing of the Japanese Peace Bell.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look here again and again in different times by and am pleased about the interesting and well written contributions. Cordial thanks and many greetings from the center of Germany.

Anonymous said...

I love global unity.If we able to do this,we will be the best nation.

Mimi Lenox said...

I have loved this globe since the moment I saw it. LOVELY post and the Prayer is amazing.

Thank you for blogging for peace today. I pray that we made a difference and will continue to do so.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

CyberCelt said...

@bernard-Thanks for stopping by.

@datenverlust-I appreciate the comment.

@mimi-God bless you for making this happen again.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit. I have read a couple of posts today from different blogs! But this post has made my day! Love to see peace and love on people's mind! Peace out